Friday, August 15, 2014

SHE BELIEVED SHE COULD...SO SHE DID

One of my hobbies is doing my nails.

I belong to SEVERAL nail groups on Facebook with some amazing and friendly people!

I wanted to do my nails with a positive quote one I believe in, one that speaks how I feel.

This is an affirmation to myself and has been words I have repeated over and over.

Take these words, print them on a large sheet of paper or get some window markers and write this quote on your mirror.

It is powerful trust me!

I plan to do more nails along this journey that have positive quotes, just deciding what I want to do next.

For my fellow nail polish lovers.

  • 3 coats of Nabi Silver
  • Stamped Pueen plate 46 with Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (old formula)
  • Waterslide Nail Decals made by me!
  • Topped with Seche Vite
For those of you coming over from one of the nail groups, I have decided to post these nails on my Anxiety to Reality blog instead of my personal nail related blog. If you are here visiting, please click on my Indiegogo or my Kickstarter link to find out what the Anxiety to Reality project is all about!

Thanks for visiting and please share and follow! 
Personal Blog- Life As Kandistar

2 comments:

  1. This is one my favorites. I totally believe this to be true. I actually was caught by the quote because I usually don't post. Keep on with the positive affirmations. Cute nails by the way. I stopped at this because I thought you would have a link for the decal. Maybe a business for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful words indeed! I am also very curious about how you did this perfect decal!!!

    ReplyDelete